Interlight Battery is a leading name in the Automotive Batteries market with the Company supplying batteries to most car and two-wheeler manufacturers in the country. In addition to four wheeler batteries.
- Maintenance-free batteries with advanced Ca – Ca system
- Long wet shelf life – no freshening charge required for up to 6 months from date of manufacture
- Special paste formulation for positive and negative plates – higher life expectancy with superior charge acceptance in service
- Double-clad polyethylene and glass mat separation – high reliability and longer life
- Special Omega type cover design fitted with Venturi type chamber cover – excellent spill-resistant characteristics
- Attractive cosmetics
Industrial batteries in PP & Transparent SAN containers are time-tested and have an outstanding track record. The batteries have Tubular plates specially cast in High Pressure HADI machines to battle corrosion effectively and ensure longevity. These low-maintenance batteries are extremely abuse-resistant and can operate under arduous conditions with great reliability and efficiency.
- PP & Transparent SAN container
- Tubular positive plates
- Pasted negative plates
- High tensile, acid-resistant polyester gauntlets
- High porosity envelope separators
- Electrolyte level indicator
- Micro porous ceramic vent plug
- Superior high discharge performance conforming to IS:1651
- Low maintenance
A VRLA Gel battery utilizes a one way, pressure-relief valve system and Gelled (immobilized) electrolyte to achieve a recombinant technology. Gelled Electrolyte is formed by addition of silicon dioxide (SiO2) to diluted Sulphuric acid (H2SO4). Oxygen normally produced on the positive plate is transported to negative plates through crevices formed in fused gel and it is then absorbed by negative plates. This surpasses the production of hydrogen at the negative plates. Water (H2O) is produced instead, retaining the moisture within the battery. It never needs watering, and should never be opened as this would expose the battery to excess oxygen from air.
- High pressure venting system leads to high oxygen recombination efficiency.
- Higher tolerance against damage from deep discharge.
- Extended shelf life, low self-discharge rate.
- Enhance recharging efficiency.
- Do not need immediate recharge after discharging.
- Delivers the best combination cycling and deep cycle services.
- Prevention of Thermal runaway through efficient heat dissipation.
- Stable quality & High reliability.
The Tubular Solar Batteries manufactured by Interlight are many steps ahead of other available options in the market. The reasons that make this product a much superior performer is the selectively chosen alloy, high pressure casting in HADI machines, in-house oxide formulation, imported microporous separators and vent plugs. The combination of low antimony alloy in the positive spine and ceramic vent plugs keep the water topping up requirement very low. These features ensure high longevity and make the batteries a reliable storage power solution.
- Superior Performance, High Reliability & Guaranteed service life
- Specially designed for arduous SPV application – Available in 12V, 6V & 2V ranges
- Intrinsically suited for regular deep cyclic duty – Superior Cycle Life
- Suit the rigors of Partial State of Charge operation
- Ultra-low maintenance
Interlight E-Ride battery has been specially developed and designed for e-rickshaws after in-depth research. Its unique features ensure maximum performance which in turn translates to better savings for the e-rickshaw owner. It is far superior to other brands and comes with the assurance of quality and performance.
- Robust Grid Design & Improved Paste chemistry – Ensure better life and consistent performance in application
- Optimized Alloy System – Prevents Corrosion in Positive Plate which in turn lowers the degradation rate
- Double Clad Separation – Prevents Plate shedding during arduous vibration, increases reliability & service life
- Side Vented Lid – Excellent spill-proof characteristics
- Lug Type take-off & fasteners – Batteries can be easily connected to the circuit
Introducing Exide Xplore. The only zero-maintenance VRLA motorcycle battery with the X Factor. Built with world-class Calcium Effects Technology, it delivers a power-packed performance and endures tough Indian road conditions. Xplore comes with a 24-month pro-rata warranty that includes a 24-month free replacement warranty.
- he revolutionary Gas Recombination system eliminates water loss making the battery completely maintenance-free.
- The spill-proof design guards against the possibility of leakage, even if mounted in a tilted or inclined position.
- The advanced Lead-Calcium technology leads to low self-discharge.
- Unique Flame Arrestor ensures greater safety.